Coupons & Specials
$575 Whole House Drain Cleaning (up to two and a half bath).
Free sewer scope with a drain cleaning.
Free high-efficiency air filtration with new furnace/AC install
A/C Tune-Up discount applies to new maintenance customers. Does not include oil or geothermal system.
Rebates & Incentives
Washington & Oregon Rebates
- High-Efficiency Toilet (HET) Rebate: Apply for a $75 per HET rebate when you replace your old water-wasting toilet(s) with an EPA WaterSense labeled 1.28 gpf (gallon per flush) High-Efficiency Toilet. For a list of qualifying WaterSense models, visit www.epa.gov/watersense.
- Weather-Based Irrigation Controller Rebate: Receive a rebate when you purchase and install a WaterSense, weather-based controller. Rebates are up to $50, but will not exceed the purchase price on the receipt.
- Toilet Rebate: $85 rebate when you replace a toilet that uses 1.6 gallons per flush (GPF) or more with a new WaterSense labeled HET. Toilets purchased must be WaterSense® labeled.
- Irrigation Rebate: In an effort to help customers conserve water inside and out CRW is now offering rebates on water saving multi-stream rotator nozzles and WaterSense® or SWAT-labeled irrigation controllers. Rebates are available for Multi-stream Rotator Nozzles ($3/head; limit 32 heads) and WaterSense® or SWAT labeled Irrigation Controllers ($100/controller; limit 1 per account)
- Low Flush Toilet Rebates: Corbett Water District (CWD) has partnered with Lowe's in Wood Village to offer a 10% discount for low flush toilets upon presentation of our toilet rebate application. CWD will also issue a $50 rebate for each non-efficient toilet replaced (up to 2 per household).
- Toilet Rebate Program: Homeowners may apply for up to two $50 rebate checks and multi-family property owners may apply for up to ten $50 rebate checks. Funds are limited. Rebates are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Lake Oswego, OR
- Toilet Rebates: To encourage commercial and residential water customers to replace their old toilets/urinals with efficient, water conserving models, the City of Lake Oswego is offering this rebate program.
- Toilet Rebate: The Portland Water Bureau is currently offering a $50 rebate for replacing an old toilet or urinal with a high-efficiency model. Commercial, residential and multi-family properties are eligible. Please note that the old toilet or urinal must be recycled at an approved recycling center.
- Outdoor Irrigation Rebate: Portland Water Bureau customers can now apply for rebates on water saving multi-stream rotator nozzles and WaterSense®-labeled irrigation controllers. With proper installation, programming and maintenance homeowners and businesses can incorporate these upgrades to save thousands of gallons of water annually.
- Non-Residential Water Efficiency Incentive: The Portland Water Bureau is currently accepting applications for non-residential water efficiency improvement projects - targeting small businesses and non-profits. Incentive awards pay 50% of the approved costs of the project up to a maximum of $5,000 per project.
- Business, Industry and Government Toilet Rebate: TVWD Business, Industry, and Government customers can receive a rebate of up to $75 per toilet for replacing old water-wasting toilets with new, High-Efficiency Toilets (HETs) with the WaterSense® label.
Clark County, WA (includes Vancouver, Yacolt, and Battle Ground)
- Residential Heat Pump Incentive Program: Rebates for air source heat pumps from $250-750 and loans for air source heat pump installations ($20,000) at a 3.5 percent interest rate over seven years.
- Heating Rebate: Homeowners in Vancouver, WA and other areas of Clark County who currently heat their home with cable ceiling heat, baseboard heaters, wall heaters and/or an electric furnace can receive up to a $1,000 rebate to help pay for an upgrade to a ductless system. This rebate is offered by Clark Public Utilities.
- Ductless Heat Program: Ductless Heat Pump heads available for rebates ranging from $100-$1,000.
- Energy Trust of Oregon (ETO) Rebates: ETO offers a $150 rebate on Tier 1 electric heat pump water heaters and a $300 rebate on a Tier 2 & 3 electric heat pump water heaters.
Oregon & Washington State
- Electric or Oil Home Heating System Conversion Rebate: Convert your electric or oil home heating system to a new high-efficiency natural gas furnace and central air conditioner and receive up to $1,550 back from NW Natural.