To you, a sewer line repair or replacement probably sounds like a big, expensive headache, but for us, it’s just another day on the job. Wolcott professionals have been repairing and replacing Portland’s sewer lines since 1978 and we know how to make the process as quick and painless as possible for you. In addition to traditional sewer repair, we also offer less invasive, trenchless services like pipe lining, pipe coating, and pipe bursting.
Why Would I Need to Repair or Replace My Line?
The problem with sewer lines is that you often don’t know that anything is wrong with them until something is really wrong with them. Deterioration with age, shifting earth, overzealous tree roots, and debris can all cause serious sewer line issues that require repair or replacement.
You May Need Wolcott’s Help If:
- There’s slow-draining or standing water in your showers, tubs, or sinks
- There’s an unpleasant odor coming from your household drain(s)
- Dirt, debris, or sewage is backing up into your drains
Why Choose Wolcott?
- We use the latest and greatest technology in sewer restoration equipment
- Our highly trained, licensed journeyman plumbers will get to the root of your issues
- We offer a 5% discount for Military, First Responders, and Seniors (55 and older)
- We provide same day service, with a two-hour service window, 24 hours a day
- We’ve been around since 1978