Gas Line Repair & Installation
Wolcott professionals have been keeping Portland’s plumbing and gas lines in good shape since 1978 and we’ve got a great team of licensed professionals who can help you install and repair your gas line.
Why Would I Need My Gas Line Repaired?
If your gas line was incorrectly installed, has deteriorated with age, or the line itself is defective, it could begin to leak, which can be a serious hazard. Natural disasters and extreme weather can also cause damage to a gas line. If you suspect a gas leak, be sure to call your gas company and ask them to turn your supply off immediately, and then call Wolcott professionals to come help you out.
5 Signs That You May Have a Gas Line Issue
- Your home smells like rotten eggs (sulfur)
- You hear a hissing sound coming from the gas line
- You have dead grass or other plants in your yard
- Your gas appliances have little or no power
- Your furnace isn’t working properly
Do You Need a Gas Line Replacement (Or Installation)?
Why Choose Wolcott?
- Our highly trained, licensed journeyman plumbers will get to the root of your issues
- We offer a 10% discount (up to $200) for Military, First Responders, and Seniors (55 and older).
- We’ve been around since 1978