Gas Leak Detection
While natural gas makes excellent fuel for your heat pump and other appliances, gas leaks can be extremely dangerous. Wolcott professionals are trained to detect and remediate gas leaks and if you suspect that your home has a leak, you should call us immediately.
Signs That You May Have a Gas Leak
If your home smells like rotten eggs (sulfur), you hear a hissing sound coming from your gas line, or your grass and other vegetation appears to be suffering, then you may have a gas leak on your hands and you should call Wolcott straight away.
What Causes Gas Leaks?
- Gas lines that have deteriorated with age
- Damaged appliances
- Severe weather
What to Do if You Think That You May Have a Leak
The first thing that you should do if you suspect a gas leak is open your windows and doors to allow fresh air in. Then move your family outside and call the gas company to request that they turn off your gas. And finally, call Wolcott and we’ll come over to see whether you have a leak, where it is, and how to fix it.
Why Choose Wolcott?
Call Wolcott professionals immediately if you suspect a gas leak. We’ll head right over to check it out and repair any issues that we find. Also,
- Our highly trained, licensed journeyman plumbers will get to the root of your issues
- We offer a 5% discount for Military, First Responders, and Seniors (55 and older)
- We provide same day service, with a two-hour service window, 24 hours a day
- We’ve been around since 1978