Water Heater Repair
Wolcott has more than 40 years of experience repairing and installing Portland’s water heaters. If you’re having problems with your water heater, call Wolcott and our expert plumbers will figure out what’s going on and how to fix it.
To Repair or Replace? (That is the Question)
The average water heater lasts about 10 years. If your water heater’s tenth birthday is approaching, you may be due for a new one. Of course, serious damage could require you to replace your water heater before 10 years are up. On the other hand, any number of minor issues can be fixed with simple repairs, extending the life of your water heater. Wolcott professionals will assess your water heater and help you determine the best course of action.
Causes of Many Water Heater Issues
Water heaters are some of the most beat-up appliances in our homes because we’re constantly using hot water. A few common malfunctions include:
- A leaking tank, which can affect a water heater’s efficiency
- A damaged pilot light (the ever-burning flame that allows gas water heaters to fire up when needed)
- A damaged thermostat, which can result in inaccurate water temperature readings (and water that’s the wrong temperature)
Why Choose Wolcott?
- Our highly trained, licensed journeyman plumbers will get to the root of your issues
- We offer a 10% discount (up to $200) for Military, First Responders, and Seniors (55 and older).
- We’ve been around since 1978