Tankless Water Heaters
With a professionally installed tankless water heater, you’ll likely never feel the pain of an ice cold shower again. Wolcott has been keeping Portland’s plumbing in good shape since 1978 and we’re experts in water heater repair and installation. Give us a call and we’ll help you decide whether a tankless (also called on-demand) water heater is right for you.
What’s a Tankless Water Heater?
Tankless water heater units heat water directly using a gas burner or electric element, as it’s needed, without the use of a storage tank.
You May Need a New Water Heater If…
- You don’t feel like you get enough hot water (or you get less than you used to)
- Your water pressure has changed
- Your water has changed color (usually, it’ll look rusty)
- Your water smells weird
- Your water heater tank is leaking
Why Choose a Tankless Water Heater?
Why Choose Wolcott?
- Our highly trained, licensed journeyman plumbers will get to the root of your issues
- We offer a 5% discount for Military, First Responders, and Seniors (55 and older)
- We’ve been around since 1978