At Wolcott, we’re all about keeping your home in good shape and we know that the kitchen is the heart of the home. For more than 40 years, we’ve been helping to keep that heart healthy by offering expert kitchen plumbing and garbage disposal repair services.
What Causes Faucets to Leak?
How often do you use your kitchen sink? That’s exactly why it pays to keep it in good working order. Kitchen faucets have lots of parts that can fail and cause them to leak: Valves, washers, and o-rings, to name a few. General wear and tear can also lead to a leaky faucet. Whatever the cause, a tiny drip left unchecked will waste a huge amount of water (and money). Call Wolcott’s licensed professionals and we’ll fix or replace your faucet in no time.
When Should I Replace My Sink?
Kitchen sinks can last decades and are often only swapped out for aesthetic reasons, but there are times when they actually need to be replaced. If your sink is cracked, the drain basket is broken, or it’s mysteriously leaking, you may need a new one. Call Wolcott and we’ll check it out for you. We can also help you choose and install a new one.
What You Need to Know About Garbage Disposals
Tips to Prevent Problems With Your Garbage Disposal:
- Run COLD water while processing food.
- Run HOT water over the blades after you’ve finished.
- Don’t process anything hard (like bones).
- Don’t pour grease down the garbage disposal.
- Process food little by little so you don’t overwhelm the garbage disposal.
- Never try to replace or repair your garbage disposal yourself; call Wolcott professionals.
Why Choose Wolcott?
- Our highly trained, licensed journeyman plumbers will get to the root of your issues
- We offer a 10% discount (up to $200) for Military, First Responders, and Seniors (55 and older).
- We’ve been around since 1978