Thanks to new technology, damaged sewer or drain pipes don’t necessarily mean a costly and inconvenient replacement. If Wolcott professionals determine that pipe lining, also called pipe relining, is a good option for your home, we can strengthen your existing pipes — and we won’t even have to dig up your yard!
Experts in trenchless plumbing repair
Wolcott has been providing the Portland area with plumbing solutions since 1978 and we’re experts in trenchless plumbing repair. We also offer pipe bursting and pipe coating.
How Will Wolcott Line My Pipes?
- First, we complete a video inspection of your sewer and drain pipes to pinpoint any problem areas.
- Next, we hydrojet your pipes (flush them out with water) to clear away any roots, sludge, grease, and other blockages.
- Third, we do a second video inspection, just to make sure that we didn’t miss anything.
- After we’re sure that your pipe is clear, we insert an inflatable bladder with epoxy and inflate it. This applies epoxy to the inside of your pipe.
- We then remove the bladder, leaving the epoxy to cure (harden) before a third and final video inspection.
- The hardened epoxy creates a brand new pipe within your existing pipe, eliminating the need for replacement.
Why Choose Trenchless Repair?
- It’ll save you money. You won’t have to pay for excavation, line replacement, or property restoration.
- It’ll save you time and hassle. Pipe lining usually takes a single day, so you won’t be without plumbing for long.
- It’s tailored to your needs. You can line all of your pipes or just a small section of one, depending on what our inspection of your pipes shows.
- Your new “pipe” will outperform your old stuff. Once the epoxy has cured, your pipe will be stronger than PVC and have a life expectancy of up to 50 years.
Why Choose Wolcott?
- We use the latest and greatest technology in sewer restoration equipment
- Our highly trained, licensed journeyman plumbers will get to the root of your issues
- We offer a 5% discount for Military, First Responders, and Seniors (55 and older)
- We provide same day service, with a two-hour service window, 24 hours a day
- We’ve been around since 1978