24 Hour Emergency Services
If you’ve ever experienced a plumbing emergency, you know how important it is to have reliable plumbers who you can call in a pinch. Portland homeowners trust Wolcott because we provide a 24-hour plumbing service that keeps your life on track.
Dealing With Burst Pipe Emergencies
Broken pipes are serious plumbing emergencies and can cause extensive water damage and expensive cleanup, and Wolcott is here to provide immediate assistance at all hours of the day. If a pipe bursts in your home, don’t panic. If possible, first shut off the main water supply, then call us and we’ll get a Wolcott professional over there ASAP to help you out.
Tips for Preventing Clogged Toilet Emergencies
Is a clogged toilet an emergency? Maybe not, but if you’ve got sewage flooding into your bathroom, you’re going to want to call us straight away. Here’s how you can keep the pipes clear:
- Use less toilet paper
- Don’t flush anything except toilet paper (no feminine hygiene products, diapers, wipes, etc.)
- Install child safety locks on toilets to keep kids from flushing weird stuff
- Educate everyone in your household about how the plumbing works
Water Heater Emergencies (And Not Quite Emergencies)
Why Choose Wolcott?
- Our highly trained, licensed journeyman plumbers will get to the root of your issues
- We offer a 5% discount for Military, First Responders, and Seniors (55 and older)
- We provide same day service, with a two-hour service window, 24 hours a day
- We’ve been around since 1978