Whole House Rewires
A whole-house rewiring job is no small feat and it’s definitely not something that a casual electrical tinkerer can accomplish. (In fact, we don’t really recommend casual tinkering with electricity.) Wolcott’s been in business since 1978 and our licensed electricians are expertly trained to handle rewiring jobs of all sizes. Give us a call if you think that it might be time to upgrade your home’s electrical system.
Why Rewire Your Home?
Wiring is often thought of as a fixed part of a home’s structure and assumed to be safe, but if the wiring is done incorrectly or becomes damaged, the results can be catastrophic. Faulty wiring can lead to dangerous fires or electrical shocks, so it’s important to make sure that your home’s wiring is in good shape. If you’re not sure about the condition of your home’s wiring, call Wolcott professionals to come check it out.
You May Need a Rewire If...
- Your home is more than 40 years old
- You've made changes to your home that could strain your electrical system
- Your home has ungrounded outlets
- Your home has aluminum wiring (instead of copper)
- You frequently blow fuses or trip breakers
- You have an over-worked electrical panel
- You hear buzzing or sizzling, or smell burning
- Your lights dim or flicker
- Your switch plates, cords, or plugs have changed color or feel hot to the touch
- You go through a lot of light bulbs
- You see sparks or feel a shock when you use your outlets
- Cords don’t feel snug in your outlets
Why Choose Wolcott?
- Our highly trained, licensed journeyman electricians will get to the root of your issues
- We offer a 10% discount (up to $200) for Military, First Responders, and Seniors (55 and older).
- We’ve been around since 1978